KPOA President Richard Powell
Welcome to the official website of the Kansas Peace Officers Association (KPOA).
"Commitment to Excellence, Commitment to You!"
Last Updated: December 11 2013
- Part Time and Full Time Patrolman, Horton Police Department
- Public Safety Officer, Parsons Police Department
- Police Officer, Beloit Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff, Clay County Sheriff's Department
- Police Officer, Park City Police Department
- Patrolman, Inman Police Department
- Deputy Sheriff, Neosho County Sheriff's Office
- Captain/Assistant Chief, Grandview Plaza Police Department
- Police Officer, Coffeyville Police Department
State v. Althaus; No. 106,813
Reference: Affidavits for search and arrest warrants
September 3, 2013